Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote!

Today is election day in case you live in a cave and haven't seen the millions of pounds of political mail in your mailbox. Or maybe you've missed the thousand robo-calls to your house. Whatever... please vote.

Even if you don't fully understand all the propositions, do your best. Just vote! Put that "I Voted" sticker on your shirt and remind all of your friends. VOTE!!!

Do you get it? VOTE!!! Really, it's that important. Please VOTE!!!

On a related note, Dancing Girl is running for Student Council VP at her school this week, if only you all could vote for her too :-)

One last little bit - I'm about halfway through Intuitive Eating and feel like it's speaking to me. I already feel the weight of the lurking binge falling away, and food seems to taste better these last few days. More on that tomorrow.