Friday, October 8, 2010

Blueberry Love

I have a new favorite breakfast. Quick cooking oats with flaxseed, brown sugar and blueberries. I so look forward to breakfast every morning, it's my favorite meal anyway, but now even more comforting and yummy.



My new love of blueberries led me to the following purchase at Costco yesterday.

I bought 5 pounds of frozen blueberries. I'm not sure why this huge bag of blueberries makes me giggle, but it does. I can't wait to dive into it. The blueberry recipes are floating through my mind and I've got my sights on ricotta cheese pancakes with blueberries for lunch today.

At the rate I'm going, this won't last long. I'm kind of the only one in my house that's infatuated with blueberries at the moment. Kind of a random thing in October, you'd think I'd crave with the seasons, but no.

Anyone have any other blueberry recipes to recommend? My tub-0-blueberries needs an outlet.