Friday, September 17, 2010

Scheduling Exercise

My kids are back in school and I do a lot of helping around the place. I'm settling in to my routine and setting up my schedule. I decided that I really need to schedule my exercise and I'm proud of myself for sticking to that priority.

My goal is to walk two days a week with my friend and then go to the gym on the other days. I'm going to schedule my classroom helping on the days I walk so that I can do both on the same mornings. I figure I won't be too stinky after a walk and so I can help right after. If I go to the gym, I'm way too sweaty to head to the school.

Okay, so I haven't actually confirmed this schedule with my kids' teachers, but I'm proud of myself for recognizing that I can schedule my exercise. It's just as important as all the other craziness of my days.